Wednesday 7 July 2010

M11 Sketch


So here's the thing:
2 weeks now, I got a ptq. It's with M11. So no netdecking I think.
I expect the majority of the control decks to include things like condemn and mana leak, which, are good to stop Jund.
So, I am thinking in taking something like this:

// Lands
3 [SHM] Swamp (2)
3 [ON] Plains (1)
2 [MR] Island (4)
4 [ZEN] Marsh Flats
2 [M10] Glacial Fortress
3 [ALA] Arcane Sanctum
3 [WWK] Celestial Colonnade
3 [WWK] Creeping Tar Pit
2 [M10] Drowned Catacomb

// Creatures
4 [M11] Baneslayer Angel
4 [WWK] Abyssal Persecutor
4 [ROE] Wall of Omens

// Spells
3 [ALA] Elspeth, Knight-Errant
3 [WWK] Jace, the Mind Sculptor
2 [ROE] Gideon Jura
3 [M11] Day of Judgment
4 [MPR] Mana Leak
4 [MPR] Condemn
4 [ALA] Esper Charm

// Sideboard
SB: 3 [FNM] Oblivion Ring
SB: 4 [M11] Duress
SB: 2 [ARB] Identity Crisis
SB: 2 [CFX] Path to Exile
SB: 4 [ZEN] Spreading Seas


It's mainly the Conley Woods deck, but I dropped the spreading seas to the side, since they are there exclusively against jund. Besides, if I want to be mana leaking, I can't spend turns spreading the seas. Against jund, spreading seas is effectively a mana leak, since holds their next play.
The side is a bit random yet. So help needed.

1 comment:

  1. // Sideboard
    SB: 3 [M11] Doom Blade
    SB: 3 [FNM] Oblivion Ring
    SB: 4 [M11] Duress
    SB: 2 [ARB] Identity Crisis
    SB: 3 [WWK] Kor Firewalker

    My updated sideboard. I think it's better this way, but would like to add some flashfreezes though.

    ReplyDelete