Saturday 8 October 2011

A new post omg :D and with a bug list o_O

Well lately , or rather for a long time, I didn't and I don't fell like writing for this blog.
Miranda, mostly gave up and with the starcitygames tournaments there's so little space to improve decks in standard that I had no reason to post anything. I have never been a fan of legacy and I don't even have much time or people to test.
So, and to have something going on this blog, I will post the lists I'm currently playing or testing.
So here his a BUG I'm having fun with in standard:



Ramp (12)
4 Rampant Growth
4 Viridian Emissary
4 Solem Simulacrum
Big guys (12)
4 Consecrated Sphinx
4 Wurmcoil
4 Grave Titan
Utility (10)
4 Ponder
4 Black Sun Zenith
2 Unburial Rites
Lands (26)
4 UG land
4 GB land
4 UB Land
6 Forest
5 Swamp
2 Island
1 Plains
 It's a pretty standard list that tries to ramp into 4th or 5th turn fatties.
It could run heartless summoning as a ramp tool but I ditched it since it made all my fatties vulnerable to dismember.
In my very limited testing it has been running well, and better than I expected against mono red thanks to wurmcoil and grave titan.

No comments:

Post a Comment